January 11, 2016
- Depart in the morning and arrive Las Vegas in late morning.
- Board our private bus and depart for Zion National Park.
- Time to explore some of the stunning canyons and rock formations in the area.
- After some additional time in Zion, make our way to Bryce National Park.
- Check into a country inn situated right next door to the national park. With indoor and outdoor pools, and a host of outdoor activities, it is a perfect place from which to enjoy one of the most spectacular areas in all of North America!
- Late afternoon/early evening hike in the stunning Bryce Canyons.
- Horseback ride along trails followed by the outlaw Butch Cassidy!
- Shopping at the largest store in the area – Ruby’s General Store.
- Optional guided ATV ride. (Approx $30).
- Early departure for Page.
- Along the way stop at Grand Escalante Staircase National Monument where additional hiking opportunities may be available.
- Continue to drive to Page overlooking Lake Powell.
- Spend the afternoon on the beach and kayaking.
- Bonfire roasting marshmallows on the shore at Lone Rock.
- Trip to Antelope Canyon with a Navajo guide and eat Indian Tacos, listen to flute music, and other cultural activities. – This is a highlight of the trip!
- Take a 4-hour float trip from Glen Canyon Dam to Lee’s Ferry.
- Following our river adventure depart for the Grand Canyon!
- Stop for pictures at the Desert View point on the South Rim.
- Scenic drive along the South Rim following by an exhilarating hike on the Bright Angel trail into the Grand Canyon.
- In the evening travel to Flagstaff, Arizona where we will spend the night.
- Travel to Phoenix for our flight home