January 8, 2016
- Arrival in San Antonio! Welcome and orientation with our guide.
- Afternoon walking tour of Paseo Del Rio or “River Walk,” designed in 1939 as part of FDR’s Works Projects Administration.
- Later in the afternoon we will visit Mercado-Market Square, a Mexican market with crafts, culture, food and music.
- In the evening we will go on a narrated boat tour of San Antonio!
- Guided sightseeing of San Antonio including the Old Town, Franciscan missions, and Governor’s Palace.
- In the afternoon will visit the Alamo, the mission defended by a small Texan army against the troops of Mexican general Santa Anna.
- We will also visit Misión de San Jose, the largest of the region’s original five missions.
- Evening visit to Brackenridge Park with their Japanese Tea Garden.
- Full day at Six Flags Fiesta San Antonio!
- Enjoy a day of unlimited attractions and fun.
- Depart late in the afternoon for home.