January 8, 2016
- Arrive in Seattle for a walking tour of Seattle Center.
- We will also visit the Space Needle with a 42-second ride to the top, and spend some time at the world famous Pike’s Place fish market and other areas along the waterfront.
- Visit the Experience Music Project, an interactive music museum, in the afternoon.
- Travel to Olympic National Park and the Olympic mountains.
- Spend the day on the Olympic peninsula, visiting Hurricane Ridge and exploring the Olympic National Forest, the only rain forest in the lower forty-eight states.
- Travel by ferry to Victoria, British Columbia after dinner.
- Morning tour of Victoria.
- Experience British Royalty firsthand as we visit the Royal London Wax Museum, the Empress Hotel, and various other sites on this beautiful island that many call “more British than Britain.”
- A Zodiac boat ride/marine wildlife tour will also be part of the day’s activities.
- We will also tour the Royal British Columbia Museum and take part in an IMAX show.
- Late afternoon ferry to Friday Harbor on the San Juan Islands.
- Look out for whales in the evening as we watch the sunset and have dinner on the beach.
- Nestled in the Strait of Juan de Fuca, the waters surrounding the San Juan Islands are home to abundant orca whales, sea otters, and beautiful marine birds.
- This morning we will get to explore this area by sea kayaks!
- Free time for exploring and shopping in Friday Harbor.
- In the afternoon travel by ferry to Anacortes and make our way back to Seattle/Tacoma.
- Dinner en route.
- In the morning, depart for our flight home