January 8, 2016
- Journey to Europe. Board your overnight flight and arrive in Paris on the following morning.
- Your Global Travel Alliance guide will meet you at the airport.
- After checking into our hotel we will visit the historic Notre Dame cathedral.
- Opt to climb to the top of the tower and explore the Parisian Archaeological Crypts.
- After our visit inside the cathedral we will visit the Square Jean XXIII and the Jewish Deportation Memorial.
- In the afternoon tour the Latin Quarter and the Boulevard Saint Michel.
- Free time for shopping and visiting the Pantheon or a stroll through the Luxembourg Gardens.
- Today we will visit Place de la Concorde and have lunch on the Avenue des Champs Elysees – the “triumphal way”.
- Later we will view Napoleon’s Arc de Triomphe and the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.
- Afternoon tour of the Louvre and the Jardin des Tuileries.
- Spend the afternoon exploring this vast collection including the Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo and many other astounding works of art.
- In the morning we will head to the top of the Eiffel Tower for a panoramic view of the ‘City of Love’.
- Free time exploring the Tower and the youthful Trocadero.
- In the afternoon we will visit the Neo-Romanesque Sacre Couer cathedral and view Paris from above.
- Free time to mingle with the artists in the Montmartre.
- Morning visit to the French Army Museum and the Dome Church.
- View Napoleon’s burial place.
- In the afternoon travel outside of Paris to the Palace of Versailles.
- View the private apartments of the king and queen, the Hall of Mirrors, and King Louis XIV’s Grand Canal.
- After five unforgettable days, return home from Paris!