January 8, 2016
- Depart for Denver
- Transfer by private charter bus to our lodge at Estes Park in the Rockies.
- Rocky Mountain National Park and Roosevelt National Forest surround Estes Park with spectacular mountain scenery, abundant wildlife, and miles of hiking trails. This is one of the more beautiful places in all the Rockies!
Days 2, 3
- Our base these two days will be spent at a mountain lodge in Estes Park.
- There will be lots of activity options including horseshoe, roller skating, mini-golf, basketball, volleyball, tennis, a game room and pool, museum, and more.
- We will also go horseback riding, use a climbing wall, and work together as a team on the ropes and challenge course.
- A white water rafting trip is also scheduled (Dependent upon snowmelt and weather conditions.)
- Transfer to Colorado Springs area.
- Visit Manitou Springs and ride the Manitou and Pike’s Peak Railway (The world’s highest cog railroad and the highest railroad in the United States).
- Take in the spectacular sandstone rock formations against a backdrop of the snowcapped Pike’s Peak with a Garden of the Gods tour.
- Travel to Canon City south of Colorado Springs and spend a full day at Royal Gorge Bridge & Park.
- Cross the world’s highest bridge!
- Activities include the Ariel Tram, incline railroad, and the Wapiti Western Wildlife Park.
- Depart for home after a visit to downtown Denver