So you have enrollment forms from Global Travel Alliance, you have approval for the trip, and the students are super excited. Now what? These simple steps can help get everyone enrolled:
- Distribute enrollment forms in your classes to all interested students.
- Set up a parent and/or student meeting. Trip meetings help generate excitement for the trip, provide the trip information, and are a call of action to enroll as soon as possible. Advertise the meeting at least one week prior through school announcements and word of mouth. At the meeting have available copies of the itinerary and enrollment form, and be prepared to talk a little about Global Travel Alliance and your trip schedule. Encourage parents to enroll as soon as possible to ensure the trip reaches its minimum numbers.
- Enlist some key parents to help promote the trip by calling other parents and advertising the trip through word of mouth.
- Market the trip throughout the school with the use of banners, posters, and flyers. Contact your Global Travel Alliance representative for these materials.
- Announcements can also be made in the school newsletter, email blasts, morning announcements, school rallies, and notes home to parents.
- If fund raising is needed, enlist parents to form a committee to plan fund raisers throughout the year. You may also use our helpful fundraising packet for more information.
- Lastly, if you are nearing your enrollment due date and you haven’t reached your numbers, ask for help! We can give you an extension on your date or help you modify the trip to something that is more affordable or feasible for your group.