January 8, 2016
- Fly into Los Angeles.
- Visit Hollywood Boulevard, Avenue of the Stars, Sunset Strip, and Beverly Hills.
- Visit Universal Studios and get a true behind-the-scenes movie-making experience on a visit to Universal Studios.
- See classic movie sets and experience a simulated earthquake.
- Spend some time visiting the exclusive boutiques on Rodeo Drive.
- Head to Magic Mountain, Knotts Berry Farm or Disneyland for a full day at one of these amazing theme parks.
- Spend the day at Venice Beach and Santa Monica Pier!
- Do some last minute shopping at the Farmer’s Market and then depart for home